• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player 11.6 r602 has stopped working

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2013 Mar 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this message whenever I try and watch a video, same message for any page that uses flash, same message no matter which browser I'm using. This problem began with version 10, and I was using older versions of Flash Player until the other day when it would no longer work due to security issues--the message was that the older version of flash would no longer work...I needed to update the player. So, I did, and we're back to the same problem of Flash Player has stopped working message popping up over and over again. It doesn't seem to be the browsers since I get the same message in all of them. Possibly it is the hardware acceleration, but the two pathways to disabling hardware acceleration don't work.   When I try to see the current version (so I can right click and get to settings), the version won't show. The other strategy, right cliking on the video, also won't work because the video won't show after Flash Player has stopped working. My graphics card is a Radeon x1950, and I'm running 32 bit Vista Home Premium.  There is a ton of information on line about dealing with a balky flash player, but nothing that seems to address this problem. Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks in advance. RAS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2013 Mar 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are crashing in Firefox, can you go to the page "about:crashes" and list out some of the recent crash ids?  In Chrome, please go to "about:flash" and copy/paste the resulting page into a reply.

I'd also recommend updating your ATI drivers if you haven't already.  If you still continue to crash, try rebooting in safe mode with networking enabled and then test again.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having the problem of this same error message popping up randomly like 5 times a day no matter what im doing im not trying to update the flash player i have the latest one but this message keeps coming up and alt tabbing me out of whatever it is im doing please help as its really annoying and is the bane of my video game life

heres the about flash you wanted

About Flash

Google Chrome27.0.1453.110 (m)
OSWindows Vista or Server 2008 SP2
Flash plugin11.7.700.225 C:\Users\Robyn Mader\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\PepperFlash\11.7.700.225\pepflashplayer.dll (disabled)
Flash plugin11,7,700,224 C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_7_700_224.dll
--- Crash data ---
Crash ReportingEnable crash reporting to see crash IDs
For more detailshttps://support.google.com/chrome/?p=ui_usagestat
--- GPU information ---
Graphics cardNVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS
Driver display namenvd3dum.dll,nvwgf2um.dll
--- GPU driver, more information ---
Vendor Id0x10de
Device Id0x0427
Driver vendorNVIDIA
Driver version7.15.11.5655
Driver date8-23-2007
Pixel shader version3.0
Vertex shader version3.0
GL version2.0
GL_VENDORGoogle Inc.
GL_RENDERERANGLE (NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS Direct3D9Ex vs_3_0 ps_3_0)
GL_VERSIONOpenGL ES 2.0 (ANGLE 1.0.0.2042)
GL_EXTENSIONSGL_OES_element_index_uint GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil GL_OES_get_program_binary GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear GL_OES_texture_float GL_OES_texture_float_linear GL_OES_texture_npot GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean GL_EXT_read_format_bgra GL_EXT_robustness GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_ANGLE_depth_texture GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_blit GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_multisample GL_ANGLE_instanced_arrays GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3 GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5 GL_ANGLE_texture_usage GL_ANGLE_translated_shader_source GL_NV_fence

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And here is the about:flash from Chrome

About Flash

Google Chrome27.0.1453.110 (m)
OSWindows Vista or Server 2008 SP2
Flash plugin11.7.700.225 C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\PepperFlash\11.7.700.225\pepflashplayer.dll
--- Crash data ---
Crash ReportingEnable crash reporting to see crash IDs
For more detailshttps://support.google.com/chrome/?p=ui_usagestat
--- GPU information ---
Graphics cardMobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Driver display nameigdumd32.dll
--- GPU driver, more information ---
Vendor Id0x8086
Device Id0x2a02
Driver vendorIntel Corporation
Driver version7.14.10.1409
Driver date1-2-2008
Pixel shader version3.0
Vertex shader version3.0
GL version2.0
GL_VENDORGoogle Inc.
GL_RENDERERANGLE (Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family Direct3D9Ex vs_3_0 ps_3_0)
GL_VERSIONOpenGL ES 2.0 (ANGLE 1.0.0.2042)
GL_EXTENSIONSGL_OES_element_index_uint GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil GL_OES_get_program_binary GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear GL_OES_texture_float GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean GL_EXT_read_format_bgra GL_EXT_robustness GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_blit GL_ANGLE_instanced_arrays GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3 GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5 GL_ANGLE_texture_usage GL_ANGLE_translated_shader_source GL_NV_fence

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What i want to know is how to turn of this update feature as im not trying to update flash player but it costantly says its crashig eve when im ot using it, i deleted all the flash players of my system and disabled it i google chrome and it still said the update has failed is there some dodbe update program i can turn off to stop this im really fed up with this im gona start to complain more if this isnt answered

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2013 Jun 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris

I have the exact same problem since updating my FlashPlayer to Ver 11

OS MS Vista

IE 9

APPCRASH FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe 11.6.602.180.ntdll.dll

This popup has been driving me nuts all week.

I have followed all the advice on the FAQ page.

I have searched the web and this seems to be a Major Cockup with your App Team releasing an untested application. They really need to pull their fingers out and resolve this soon.  This is giving ADOBE a bad rep and I won't be surprised if the World's News Media  will be asking Senior Managers a few awkward questions if things are not put right real soon..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2013 Jun 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this board is being ignored or has just plain forgotten about. Been a while since we have posted (the 17th) and no answer or even a "we'll find out more and get back to you).

Oh well, I guess this is what we get from adobe mgmt today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 26, 2013 Jun 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and I have no idea what to do! Hopefully this gets fixed soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 02, 2013 Jul 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem, tried clean installs after uninstalls, same error message all day , seems A VISTA problem compatibility that adobe refuses to deal with, like they gave us annoying malware and dont care how we suffer

lg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here - irritating is too small to describe it.  It started late last week and I cannot remember installing anything new since then that would cause it.  Here are the error details (if you need help with the Portuguese, please let me know):

Assinatura do problema:

Nome do Evento de Problema:          APPCRASH

Nome do Aplicativo:          FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe

Versão do Aplicativo:          11.6.602.180

Carimbo de Data/Hora do Aplicativo:          51a4ab8c

Nome do Módulo de Falhas:          ntdll.dll

Versão do Módulo de Falhas:          6.0.6002.18541

Carimbo de Data/Hora do Módulo de Falhas:          4ec3e3d5

Código de Exceção:          c0000005

Deslocamento de Exceção:          0004881b

Versão do sistema operacional:          6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3

Identificação da Localidade:          1046

Informações Adicionais 1:          f47b

Informações Adicionais 2:          059888178af0091b78b0d1489e3ccddb

Informações Adicionais 3:          5a9d

Informações Adicionais 4:          a041fd0caa4ad6eabd3267a06fb8ce5a

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2013 Jul 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem as everyone.  Is anyone listening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2013 Jul 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A clean install will fix it: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/928315

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines