Jun 06, 2013 Jun 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have tried more than 10 times, using online suggestions. Will Not install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

at what point of the installation are you getting this messge?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens right at the end of the installation process. At about 90% on the install compleation bar, a blank, white window pops up. When I move it out of the way, the error message is displayed. A long error message pops up which I cannot copy, and the last sentence says "No mountable file system"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2013 Jun 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dandab, any further suggestions. I still cannot install Flash player on my MacBook Pro with 10.8.4. I get the error "No Mountable File System" Any help is appreciated. I don't think Apple will help me with this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2013 Jun 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a screen shot of the full error message. Not sure why I couldn't just select the txt, but I could not. Here you go. I hope this helps?

Screen Shot 2013-06-15 at 10.41.35 AM.png

Thank you, Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After looking around, it looks like you may have a damaged dmg.  Can you try downloading and installing with with this .dmg - http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp_11.7.700.225_archive.zip

Extract and install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines