Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

computer crash with Adobe Flash Player 11.7.700.224

Jun 13, 2013 Jun 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Adobe Flash Player 11.7.700.224 (OS Windows 7 (64-bit)) and now, each time I try to see a video, my computer crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2013 Jun 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide some details about the crash?

The only thing I can imagine that could cause a crash by Flash Player is the graphics driver.  What is your display adapter, device driver version and date?  See http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 15, 2013 Jun 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have checked the graphic drivers and they are up to date.

schedavideo.jpg

I install the last version of Flash Player, start to see a video and after few seconds the screen become black and I have to force the restarting of computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the AMD website, the latest driver was released about two weeks ago.  Yours is about 3½ years old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pat

you are right, I tried to find any driver updating, but I didn't find; I try again, thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue downloading Flash Player. My video's freeze then show fully played and I can't go back. Now I get the error message saying corrupted content from reliable source during download on IE and Firefox. It works on Chrome only. I have found more people with this issue as well and some are saying it started after the latest Windows Update. I do not use Chrome browser. Video drivers reinstalled and up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines