• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

farcry problem

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using an old version of farcry as a cms. It's been working fine ut now i can't get in to update and i get this message:

[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Could not allocate space for object 'DBO.fqAudit' in database 'revelat_reg_farcry3' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

Happy to delete or extend my volume data limit but don't know how...

What do i do...i'm desperate...

Richard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi rsowada

the error message indicates that your filegroup is full. you can extend the file group size by adding a file to your file gruop.

Alternatively, you can put Unrestricted File Growth for file(s) in the file group.

• Expand Databases, right-click the database from which to add the files, and then click Properties.

• In the Database Properties dialog box, select the Files page.

• To allow for the file to grow as much as needed, select Unrestricted File Growth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation