• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

moving files to new pc

Feb 16, 2007 Feb 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I currently use Robohelp 5 to design document for work. I do not use the source safe control bit yet. So have have been creating large manuals on my pc. I now need to move about 4 different manuals to my new pc but an not sure of the safest way to do this. Do i need to just follow this https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/membership/index.cfm?loc=en%5Fus&nf=1 ?

Can i just copy and paste the folders into Programfiles/RoboHelp Office\RoboHTML

Regards

Anita

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anita

Generally speaking, the answer is yes. It really is as simple as copying and pasting your project folder to a different or new location.

BTW, the link you provided didn't really link to anything I could see. I copied and pasted into my browser but only landed on a generic "Your Account" page.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copying & pasting your project folders should do the trick, that is what I have done in the past... 🙂

~Jessica

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 19, 2007 Feb 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
thanks for the help guys, i will try it today - fingers crossed.

anita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp