Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can search results include book titles?

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp 10.0.1.292

Is it possible to have the Webhelp search results include book titles?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm guessing here that when you say "Book Titles", you mean Books that have been created in the Table of Contents structure?

If so, I have never seen anything work that way. At least not with RoboHelp.

I'm not sure I can even fathom a way to make that work. Typically, the search results only contain Topic Titles. As a Topic reference may reside in many different TOC books, I'm wondering how that would even be sorted (assuming it were an option).

Sorry, but I think the answer here (unless someone else pops in with a workaround) is that it can't be done.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am even wondering why you'd want to. The only way I can think of doing what you want is to have each book with a single topic with the title the same as the book! As you will nearly always have two or more topics in a book, this is a non-starter. As Rick says, the search is always topic based so I can't see how this would work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp