• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded to RH 10 HTML from 9, topics no longer display from Search and Index

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I just upgraded my RH 9 HTML projects to ver 10, and now the topics no longer display from the Search and Index when the Help is run from within our application.  The right side of the screen is blank.  Tried using IE, Firefox and Chrome and results are the same.  If I run the Help outside our application by double-clicking the .htm file in the directory all is well. This was not a problem prior to the upgrade.  Has anyone seen this?

Thanks

Carolyn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carolyn

Does the thread linked below help?

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the suggestion, Rick.  I read it but I don't think it's quite the same as what I'm experiencing.  In my case I know that all the topics are there because I can view them via the TOC, just not via the Index or Search.  However, I discovered while chatting with Adobe tech support this morning regarding this, that sometimes, after refreshing the browser once or sometimes twice, the problem disappears.

I have not confirmed this but suspect it is related to Win 8 and/or IE10; haven't had a chance yet to verify that it isn't an issue on Win 7 but plan to do that next. 

Tech support asked for a little time to research the problem, and will get back to me tomorrow. When I learn the cause I will post it here. 

Thanks again,

Carolyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp