• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Flash 11 appears successful but doesn't reveal movie on Adobe flash test page

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

repeated attempts to install flash 11 (successfully) have not eliminated the error when I use the Adobe Flash Test screen/movie.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please follow the steps mentioned below

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4041846#4041846#4041846

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the procedure exactly and I still get this error when attempting to run the animation on Weather.com HELP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2013 Jun 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat,

I'VE READ THE LATEST ATTACHMENTS TO THE EMAIL BELOW. They require screen shots of error messages WHICH I'VE ALREADY PROVIDED.

My reaction to the latest email is that no one took the time to actually understand what I've already communicated.

But, here another copy of the error for your reference.

I also get this error (red and yellow areas) when launching You Tube:

Sooooooooooo... To summarize...

I've performed the clean install including using Adobe's special uninstall utility and carefully hunting down and erasing all of the litter Flash Player leaves behind even after it's uninstalled.

The error messages shown above are the headaches I still have.

If all else fails, we can go low-tech and CALL ME.

Thank you,

Mike Ogle

801 310 6453

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately you have not communicated anything.  We don't know what operating system you're on, or what browser you use, not any message(s) you get.

Perhaps you have attached screenshots to your email replies, which will not make it back to the forum.  If you want to provide screenshots, you must post them directly in the forum using the camera icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines