• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Message

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2013 Jun 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started having issues playing video. It stops about 15 seconds in. Then I attemped to reinstall Flash Player and keep getting the error message saying Corrupt content from reliable source. I prefer IE and Firefox and this is where I have the problem. Chrome works fine. I dislike Chrome. I also reinstalled my video drivers as well. I am reading that the latest windows updates are to blame so does anyone have a solution??? Please help!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2013 Jun 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2013 Jun 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that as well and got 2 messages. 1st states that signatures were invalid then ran anyway and was told that it was not a win32 application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not work. First it showed signature invalid. Then I click run anyway and it shows install blah blah.exe is an invalid win32 program. I also saw somewhere a message about a temp internet file is corrupted but I can't find it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This means that your download is corrupted; download it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the first thing I did. I redownload and it freezes at 97%. I wait and wait. If I click pause and then continue it shows invalid signature or certificate. then I click download anyway and it says not a valid win32?????????????? I am not able to download a spyware program either. I am at a loss. Now since the windows updates my restore points are gone and the ones there can't find a file so don't finish. Backup drive fried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please use the below direct download link for adobe flash player

For Internet Explorer:     http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/support/install_flash_player_ax.exe

For other browser:       http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/support/install_flash_player.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried it as well still won't download and tells me Signature corrupt or invalid. I am unable to download any software. Tried AOL fix it and can't download that either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

mybraves2 wrote:

I am unable to download any software.

That sounds like your system is infected with malware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines