• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sorry to say but "The useless creative cloud "

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ther no pause buttons , so fast to crash , can't see the effective progress of the download or even the update,,soooo much troubles .

im just saying that , the Adobe Download Assistant was very effective program than your creative cloud app ,, i hope if it can be used to download your CC products too .

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2013 Jun 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

156-65436-65 do you have a specific inquiry?  If so can you please provide additional details regarding any difficulties which you are experiencing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2013 Jun 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is one example , It took about 12 hours to download adobe photoshop by Adobe Download Assistant but the pause button was very helpful , because i cant just stay 12 hours just to watch the progress , and the same with adobe illustrator , but now with your adobe cloud i cant hold still for 12 hours continuous to download anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

156-65436-65 please contact our support team and make them aware of the download times you are experiencing.  You may also want to try downloading the install files using the directions listed at http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-direct-download-links.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff , that's might be helpful , because i tried to download photoshop using creative cloud and it crashed after 2 hours , I almost get "Creative Cloud phobia"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2013 Nov 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am a CC subscriber and the download via adobe cloud application just kills my internet connection : I would like to pause download and restart when I am not working

is there not a solution for this ? when I clik on the link on this page I get access denied. WHat does ADOBE officially answer ? THANKS

http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-direct-download-links.html

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/PPRO/7/osx10-64/PremierePro_7_LS20.dmg?" on this server.

Reference #18.8d3b545a.1383645809.15a7777a

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to follow the Very Important Instructions on the download page to the letter or else you will get that message or a similar rejection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did read the important instructions and I am able to start download. But when I pause (necessary for me to work), it simply does not resume. under safari of chrome. Same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Erwan,

If you want to be able to pause and resume your download at will, then that's something not really handled by the direct links or your browser on its own, nor by the CC Desktop App (where you can cancel but not resume).

What you can do is try using the CC direct links that Jeff posted together with your own download manager...  here are some you could choose from:

http://download.cnet.com/Windows/Download-Managers/3150-2071_4-0.html?tag=mncol%3Bsort&rpp=10&sort=e...

This approach can also be useful for folks who have unsteady or unreliable Internet connections.

(and yes as Ned said you do always need to follow the directions in order for them to work)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines