• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website will not recognize my updated flash player??

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated my flash player because the website Pogo.com said it needed to be updated. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and tried restarting the computer probably 10 times now. I have a MAC OS X version 10.5.8 and am using the Safari browser. Anyone know how to fix this problem? I update it, reopen the browser, and pogo still says:

Your Adobe Flash Player is out of date

No need to panic, you just need the latest version of Adobe Flash Player to play this game. Please visit Adobe.com to update your version now.

Update Adobe Flash Player

Still experiencing issues? Check out Adobe's Flash Troubleshooting Guide

ANY ADVISE?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last Flash Player version for Mac OS 10.5.8 is 10.1; you cannot upgrade it to any newer version.

See What version of Flash Player should I use with my Power PC based Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2013 Jun 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not asking about what the newest upgrade is. I already upgraded it to the newest one available. I am asking why the internet won't recognize that it IS updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to this thread, followed all the procedures, and after everything was installed, went back to the website and it still is not working. Better yet, it's not saying that I dont even have a Flash Player. What now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I can. I think the problem may be with the website, not my flash player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2013 Jul 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you go to the technical forum on pogo and search "update flash" you will find a thread there--that version of the mac operating system will not update to the latest flash, and therefore will not work with pogo games.  I think you can work around it by installing chrome if that is possible on a mac as chrome runs its own flash.  In other words, it is an apple limitation that pogo games will not work around.  So you can spread the blame around a little

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines