• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

windows 8 computer crashes flash applications on windows 7 laptops.

Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have just bought windows 8 all in one laptop and it shares a wi fi connection with 2 other family windows 7 laptops.

I can run certain flash programmes forever on the 2 windows laptops but within seconds of switching on my windows 8 computer the flash programmes crash on both laptops even when wired on the ethernet.( 2 seperate website games )

Have checked signals from router before during and after and there is no change in download speeds which are 14 MPS ?????? as soon as I disconnect the windows 8 computer from the internet the programmes start to work on both the other 2 laptops.

Dell says it has not come across this problem before so its not their problem and microsoft havent been able to help  .......but something is happenning , andI am hoping someone can shed some light

john tandy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

billytan wrote:

I can run certain flash programmes...

What kind of programs are these; do they operate across the network?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the programmes are in the united kingdom and my wife plays on line bingo on sunbingo and tombola ( similar set ups but different sites ) and regardless of firefox , internet explorer or chrome these site crash within seconds of starting my windows 8 computer I have downloaded xirrus to monitor my wifi connections and throughout it reports excellent wi fi from my router . I have changed router channels , disabled firewalls but no good

it must be something to do with windows 8 but what?????????????????????????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines