Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2013 Jun 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the error message

License Server  Communication Problems;E_LIC_Already_Fulfilled_BY_Another_USER.

I have authorised my computer with my adobe id. Since then I have read many e-books.

I had a problem with my samsung tablet devise ( could not be authorised) and therefore I tried to find a solution online. I read tha a possible solution was to upload my ebooks to txtr account and then to txtr android application. This was not working so I downloaded txtr application to my computer. When I tried to open txtr application it told me to deactivate authorisation of computer. Anyway, I did but txtr application did not upload my ebooks. So I decided that nothing else could be done. Then when I tried to open ebook with digital edition 2.0 it gave me the above message. With control+shift+D I erased authorisasion of computer and I put my old adobe ID. I also noticed that in Authorisation Information it showed also txtr account but my default was my adobe Id account.

I also tried to uninstall digital edition ( and cookies) but then the same problem. Although the ebook was initially opened with my adobe id account and I have already read the half of it, now it does not recognize the vendor ID.

What can I do??  I am worried that I will have problem and if I buy a new book.

Please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?