• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you download a trial version of Flash CS6 anymore, or only Flash CC?

Jun 22, 2013 Jun 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to trial Flash on my Mac, but I do not have an operating system that supports Flash CC. I do however have the system requirements to run Flash CS6, so I would like to trial CS6 instead. However, I can't find the option on the Adobe website to trial CS6, only the trial for CC. Is the trial for CS6 no longer an option?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 22, 2013 Jun 22, 2013

You can download the trial version of the software thru the page linked below and then use your current serial number to activate it.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site or else the download will not work properly.

CS6: http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download the trial version of the software thru the page linked below and then use your current serial number to activate it.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site or else the download will not work properly.

CS6: http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on the download link for Flash Professional CS6, I get directed to a page that says this:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/FLPR/12/osx10/FlashPro_12_LS16.dmg?" on this server.

Reference #18.1dc44543.1371923537.2af5dfdf

It happens if I click on the download links for the other programs, as well. Is this due to the download links not being valid anymore? Or is it something to do with my computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2013 Jun 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download it from your creative cloud account. Go to the download center -> Gaming -> Flash Professional and choose Flash Professional CS6 from the dropdown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2013 Jul 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this exact issue. I can't see a drop down menu in the Creative Cloud account. Where abouts is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2013 Jul 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

You can opt to download Dreamweaver CS6 only if you had purchased a subscription of it previously.  Flash CS6 is not available as a trial version from what I know. However, you can use this information in the post to to download it from a third party site.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4835960

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe has removed downloads of older versions of their programs.

I found an archived snapshot of official Adobe Flash Professional CS6 download link from 2019-07-07 

http://web.archive.org/web/20140707122521/http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/FLPR/12/osx10/Flash...

I bet it is the only existing official download for Flash CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something to know about, if you're on Mac and a recent macOS version, the importing in Flash Pro CS6 fails if you have an APFS drive. The solution is to put Flash Pro onto a connected HFS drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 7. How to do I install it? I already have the files and extracted them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also is it a free trial or a full version that I can use as long as I want?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines