• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download help please

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2013 Jun 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, been trying to play facebook games and my browser says I need to update flash, however, I cannot download the update.

I am using comodo dragon & Chrome browsers, via mobile phone internet.

The problem is that part of your site is detecting my xperia ray & saying that flash is not compatible with my device.

This Part of the site

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Gives the following information

Flash Player Version 11.3.300.268

Your OS Windows 7 (64-bit)

Your Browser Google Chrome

So this part of the site, at least, is aware I am using a computer & what is running.

However, when I attempt to download, I am redirected here

http://www.adobe.com/m/flashplayer/android.html

And given the following information

We're Sorry

This content requires Adobe Flash Player, which is not supported by your device. This content can be viewed on a desktop computer or on mobile devices that support Flash Player.

Unfortunately, I have no other internet access, other than via the mobile phone, and every attempt at updating sends me to the mobile area & tells me my device is not supported, when another part of the site recognises what I am using.

I have tried copying the download page link, via right click, copy link address

And am still redirected to the mobile site even though I am on a pc & using chrome, which the other part of the site correctly identified.

Can you please provide a link to download the update without being redirected to the wrong page, and/or place a means to switch to a desktop version of the site in order to obtain the download.

Many thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2013 Jun 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

metaldooduk wrote:

This Part of the site

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Gives the following information

Flash Player Version 11.3.300.268

Your OS Windows 7 (64-bit)

Your Browser Google Chrome

This is very confusing; when I look up "xperia ray" on Google, I get the impression that it is an Android device?  Do you really have Windows 7 on that device?

Also, since the Adobe site clearly detects Flash Player, it means that it is actually installed, probably as part of Chrome.

So if you need to update Flash Player, you should just update Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines