• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player mac os 10.5.8

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2013 Jun 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have tried uninstalling, restarting, downloading the older version 10_1r102_64 with still no luck

can anyone help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your OS and browser 64-bit?

You write "downloading", but did you also install it?

What exactly means "still no luck"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry for being a little vague

i have ran the uninstalation and then reset the computer

i then followed the links in a nother discussion about os 10.5.8 and downloaded the version flash in the thread and tried to intall, it gets to about 17% and stops and says error and wont install.

i am unsure if it is a 64-bit, how do i find out? sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And sorry about my mention of 64-bit; I got momentarily confused by '10_1r102_64' - I thought that was the 64-bit installer.  It is not.

This topic gives instructions how to install Flash Player on Mac OS 10.5.8: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/895134

If you still have troubles, see if anything in here helps http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes that is the thread that i followed to try and install in to begin with and although i am following it to the word it is still saying error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I do not know too much about Mac OS, so you will have to wait until someone with better knowledge picks up your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thanks for your help. i will wait and in the meantime i will refollow the steps above

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i just re followed the steps an it got to 47% and failed so ill wait for some extra support thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines