• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac PPC OS X 10.5.x Flash Player

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2012 Jul 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I download the latest version for a PPC Mac running OS X 10.5.x? I was able to get the intel version (10.3.183.20) but that v won't install on a PPC Mac. Searchiing the download archives shows one but the download won't install either. I think it should be v.10.102.64 but can't find it. I need it to distribute it (yes I have a distro approval from Adobe) using Casper but it's not listed in the download section.

Thanks,

George Spiese

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm have a problem also. I've downloaded the 10.1.102.64 and have visited the helpx. link many times along with other links and have tried everything that I could think of and I still can't get this !@#$ thing to work.  I can't tell you how many times I've shut down, restarted, clear browser cache, restarted the browser, etc.  I was up all night and nothing worked.  My 9 year old is crying his eyes out because now he can't play his games that require flash and I can't afford to buy a computer just for that.  Please help us out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines