• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.

Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator. 

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.
Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Executing Database Query.
[Macromedia][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00913: too many values 

Resources:
  • Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors.  In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
  • Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
  • Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
Remote Address  172.27.1.11
Referrer  http://emanifest.dagangnet.com.my/ems/cuscarCargoAdd.cfm?a=1&billOfLadingId=794865DE-5056-A025-7FB5C...
Date/Time  25-Jun-13 11:08 AM

what should i do.,

am i missing anything or did i do something wrong .,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 25, 2013 Jun 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to tell, it would probably be useful to see exactly what query you were trying to execute at the time, and the surrounding ColdFusion code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 25, 2013 Jun 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, judging from the error message, you are doing in INSERT that has move items in the VALUES list than in the fields list.  It appears that the Oracle driver isn't as friendly as the MS SQL driver in showing the actual SQL statement being processed.  Try taking the advice of the error message and turn on robust error handling, to see if that causes the Oracle driver to give you more info.  Personally, I'd look real close at the SQL statement for a missing comma in the VALUES clause.

If you most the query here, maybe someone will spot the error.

-reed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation