• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Photoshop CC

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to download the trial Photoshop CC. But when I push the button "download trial" the next link appears in Safari: aam://SAPCode=PHSP?productVersion=14.0?passPhrase=jlcsG7a4heE8GGdiLMh/KLRDxmRzLbnSOq7ezH3Sskkp5oqoOqKXUoDVxAUrvETGfg8ikanM8+xOXV8rO+71sfsdA20bxeHLAjzd/3AbHhurjW7ED2L+ITwpuLg/c6HCVo1i+0/I+uP7jq5j/7FQgj7G2yXI5QWSjZZPGHMs+LA=

and it says that Safari cannot open this page. In other words, I cannot download this trial. Anybody knows why? I can download all the other trials, except this one. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2013 Jun 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please perform following steps:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2013 Jun 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sumit Singh,

Unfortunatly that didn't work. I did exactly what you told me, removed AdobeAAMdetect.plugin and still I get the same error in Safari because it says: addresses that begin with 'aam:' are not recognized by Mac OS X. So is there another option? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2013 Jun 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Johanna please try a different web browser if you are not able to get Safari to load the plug-in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines