• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install CF Builder 2

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2013 Jun 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install the latest versin (CF Builder 2, update 2) on my iMac (2013 model, 8GB RAM, OS X 10.8)  The installer launches but the intial screen is blank with only the "next" button visible. It wil not progress from there. I've tried re-booting and re-installing with not luck.

Anyone seen this?  Given the lack of CF support in Dreamweaver CC, I am trying to install CFB as recommened. Needless to say, a bit frustrating!  I also do not see any logs generated for the install attempt, so there is little in the way of clues to help.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 26, 2013 Jun 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With the JDK that got updated through “Software Update…” that is part of MAC OS X 10.8.4 update has got issue.

Can you please download the JDK installer from http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1572 and install it to the default location.

Try installing the ColdFusion Builder now. It should be working fine.

Thanks,

Krishna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation