• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to run presenter on Mac via Parallels?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2013 Jun 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And, record events and activitiy on Mac software screens ( I have all of my Adobe and office software on the Mac and wonder if I want to show something on the Office for Mac could I capture it using presenter on that Mac under Parallels (or boot camp)?

cheers,

Fred

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fred,

Presenter will work fine in Mac Bootcamp(Windows in Mac), but if your goal is screen/webcam capture, you can try Presenter Video Express which is video capture tool for Mac -> http://blogs.adobe.com/presenter/2013/05/adobe-presenter-video-express-for-mac-now-available-on-the-...

Thanks,

Vikram

Adobe Presenter Engg. Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Vikram,

Would presenter also be able to use the camera on the mac to record me talking and working though the prevention, annotations, etc?

cheers,

Fred

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you will be able to record with the default iSight camera in bootcamp using Windows Presenter, but the resolution recorded by the default camera is SD. For HD recording you should prefer external HD camera.

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2013 Jul 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds great and is actually exactly what I need, no more no less. But this Presenter Video Express for the Mac is only available in the US Apple App Store, not in my store (Dutch). Any other option of obtaining it ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 03, 2013 Jul 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Presenter Video Express supports only English locale currently. Do you think you can use it without Dutch support? We can make this app available on Dutch store if that helps.

Thanks,

Jayashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2013 Oct 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, my email notification for this thread (and many others) don't seem to work. So I missed your very quick and kind answer to my request.

Having just an English version available for both the application and resources never stopped software like Edge Animate and many other older and newer applications from Adobe and a zillion others. So: yes, please make it available !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2013 Oct 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Presenter Video Express supports only English locale currently click here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources