Everytime I update a book, I receive the error message "Adobe FrameMaker 11 has stopped working" and the program closes.
Details are as follows:
OS: Windows 7
FrameMaker Version: 220.127.116.112
I have the following extras installed: Microtype TimeSavers, Book Page Count Plug-in, Elmsoft FrameScript, and Enhanced Toolbar.
The problem occurs when I try to update the book with half or all of the files closed. They all have to be closed in order for the Book Page Count plug-in to work properly (www.frameexpert.com/plugins).
The book updates just fine when more than half or all of the files are open. Please note that this happens only when I update a book that uses the Book Page Count plug-in.
If this is a hard error message from FM, then I suspect something is damaged. Try updating the book with all files open & all warnings turned on. If that turns up nothing to fix; then try making a new book and adding files to it 1 by 1, testing the closed updating as you go.