• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Topic will not deleted

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2008 Jun 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently began using RSC3 with my project. As I was trying to replace an image, got a message threatening to delete a topic, I hit "No" however, it proceeded to then hide the topic. I couldn't get it back, restarted the program, and imported the topic from a previously generated version. Now of course, the old topic appeared with a red X over the page icon. It won't go away, and also shows as if I have broken links now.

Any way to fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 13, 2008 Jun 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If an item, whether it be a topic, image, or whatever, is linked to another part of the project, you will not be able to delete it.

If you right click on the topic, then select Show Link View, you will be able to edit the links that this topic is linked to.

Once you remove all the links, you can then remove the topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2008 Jun 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It is now only linked to a page that doesn't exist, or vice versa. But, I still am unable to remove the document, or open it to make any changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp