• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe presenter has encountered a problem with this presentation

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2012 Sep 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know what happened but I used Adobe presenter without issue on Friday, 9/21.  On Monday 9/24 it seems there is an issue. When I try to save a powerpoint presentation or use the Presenter ribben I am seeing the same message, Adobe presenter has encountered a problem with this presentation.....

I have unistalled and reinstalled Presenter as well as unistalled and reinstalled Powerpoint. Nothing is working and the error message does not help.  This is also happenign on my coworkers machine.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2012 Sep 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have McAfee antivirus running it could be the problem as there is a known issue. Adobe and McAfee are working on resolution.

See if you can get a scan report and look for a file that points to a Presenter folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2013 Jun 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I then fix this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you tell us which version of Presenter are you working on?

You will get the information in Presenter Tab > Help > About Presenter.

If your error message is because of the McAfee problem, Adobe has already released an update for the same. You can go to "Help > Updates" and check if new updates are available for your copy of Presenter.

Regards,

Mukul

Adobe Presenter Engg. Team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I’m using the Presenter 8 version. I understand that it could also be the 32-bit vs 64-bit version that was installed. How do I go about fixing that problem?

Thanks so much for your prompt response.

Best Regards,

chiaoju

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 27, 2013 Jun 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you tell us the exact version of Presenter please. You will find it in About Dialog as mentioned in above post.

I did not get your previous post. Do you mean you have installed an incorrect version (32/64bit) ? Presenter 32bit is supported on PowerPoint32bit and Presenter 64bit version on PowerPoint 64bit.

Please ensure you are following the above criteria.

Let us know if you need help in identifying it.

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is the presenter version

The problem is, it’s working before this. and then now it’s not working. If it worked before, then the 32-bit should have been installed. No?

Best Regards,

chiaoju

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

Image is not attached correctly. Kindly resend it.

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. Attached again.

Best Regards,

chiaoju

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I dont see any image again.

You can email me the snapshot at mvlele@adobe.com

Also please exlain your issue once again in your email. We will take it forward via email then.

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sent to that email.

Best Regards,

chiaoju

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources