• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On computer, clicking Download, insists that creative cloud be opened on the computer.

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2013 Jun 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While attempting to download Creative Cloud, clicking Download in the Download Center (url: https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud) results in this message: Creative Cloud is a desktop app so you'll want to download it from you computer. The message blocks the download button, and can only be closed. I am, of course, actually on my computer.

What is the cause of this? Is there a way to resolve it?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2013 Jun 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to instal lthe application manager.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2013 Jun 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im clicking on that link and trying to install it, all i get is "Photoshop is a desktop app so you'll want to download it from your computer."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noodle1990 which operating system are you using?  Have you tried using a different web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Application Manager called Creative Cloud? If so, I assume I need to uninstall it first and then reinstall, because it's telling me that all my applications are up to date.

Heidi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bookreviewer you can find information about downloading and installing the Adobe Creative applications included with your subscription at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1234831.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines