• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FMS 4.5 Can't Find App To Allow Server-Side Recording To Local Network Clients

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2013 Jun 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Server:W7, FMS 4.5 , FMLE 3.2 / I-7 Processor, 16GB RAM, (2) 1TB Drives in a RAID5)

http://nlpcglive.hopto.org

Is there a solution out there that I can place on the admin login page that will allow the sound people to capture and record a stream and tag it without giving them login access to the server?

Hi. I have had a hard time finding a solution for this problem for awhile and I know my scenario can't be that unique.

I"m streaming  live from withing the church soundbooth  without too many problems and I have scheduled tasks setup to use a recorded stream during service times.

But lets say theres a performance that needs to be recorded within the recorded stream-

well, I know that I can use the dvrcast dvrcontroller.html and I do but theres a couple of key problems with this. 1. I (I as in ME) has to be the one doing it from the server. 2. I have to record it from with the default stream name then stop the recording and rename the file in Windows Explorer so that it does not get overwritten. 3. I have to know the name of the stream I want to record and where to place it.

This process can get messy real quick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines