• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How does "use the hot fix installer to apply this update (ColdFusion 10 Update)" work?

Jun 25, 2013 Jun 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am building a ColdFusion 10 server on Windows Server 2008-R2 from scratch using the Lockdown Guide. I am stuck on the Updates. The mandatory "manual" update is installed, but I don't see how to jump to Update 10. In the administrator, when I check for updates it shows Update 10, but there is no download button. There is a download button for Update 7, but nothing happens. Is there not manual download and installation option? What am I doing wrong here? This should be the easy part. Thanks.

Message was edited by: GDMVU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like the updates page is not loading properly.  Have you tried refreshing that page in CF Administrator?  Also, you might try restarting the ColdFusion service.  You might have a proxy/firewall issue as well.  Here is the direct download link for the update: http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/coldfusion/hotfix_010.jar.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2013 Jun 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello GDMVU,

Apart from the suggestions provided above, please make sure you have proper permissions on updates.xml at C:\ColdFusion10\cfusion\hf-updates\.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation