• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Presenter 7 error

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2013 Jun 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download can't find my PowerPoint, tried IE and GC, no luck. This is a purchased Presenter 7 that I never downloaded. Tried IE and GC, also tried download from Adobe site and same error. My machine is running 64bit Windows 2010

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2013 Jun 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Presenter forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2013 Jul 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Presenter 7, but never downloaded it. Now I'm trying to download it and I get an error saying it can't be downloaded because PowerPoint can't be found. I tried different browsers and a Presenter 7 download from the Adobe web site, but no luck. However, I was able to download Presenter 9 as a trial. I plan to get on the phone with Adobe today and hopefully it will be solved. In the meanwhile if you have any suggestions, I'm grateful. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 30, 2013 Jun 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please explain the problem in little detail. It is clear what is happening currently.

Thanks,

Jayashree

Adobe Presenter Engg. Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 01, 2013 Jul 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As you explain , It seems your presenter version is  7 and office version is 2010  which is not compatible.

Presenter 7 does not support office 2010  while presenter 7.0.7 does. 

Can you confirm which version of presenter you are installing?

Check which version of presenter is getting downloaded from the download link.

If you are getting presenter 7  then try  presenter 7.0.7.

Try saving the download  file and then install manually by double clicking on exe file.

Let us know if you stuck anywhere of issue is not resolved.

Thanks,

Sunil

(Adobe Presenter Engg Team)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 02, 2013 Jul 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if you are running the 64 bit version of PPT 2010, you will need to have Presenter 8, as there is no 64 bit version of Presenter 7, 7.0.7 included.

Presenter 7, 7.0.7 and 8 can be downloaded from here: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=153&platform=Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2013 Jul 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thanks to all for the info, looks like I'll need to go to Presenter 9. Hopefully they will give me some discount for the money spent on 7 that was incorrect for my machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources