• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with quiz "continue" and "review" buttons in presenter presentation sent to connect pro

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2010 Nov 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a training module, built in powerpoint, modified with Presenter, and posted to Connect Pro on Adobe's server.  The post quiz has 10 questions, and when the final score page displays, it gives the user the options to "Continue" or to "Review Quiz".  The Continue button should take the user either to the next slide OR to the beginning of the presentation depending if their score was passing or not.  The Review Quiz button shows the user the quiz question slides, but to advance to subsequent slides, the user needs to use the "forward" buttons on the play bar.

My questions:

1. Even though I have set the quiz to allow up to 10 tries, there is no way to retake the quiz.  Am I missing something?
  2. I looked at the infite tries option, but it wouldn't let me designate where to go next.
  3. If the user clicks the "review quiz" button first, when they return to the score summary page, the "continue" button doesn't work.
  4. How can I configure so the user can "retake" the quiz?

I appreciate any thoughts or solutions to these issues.

Angel T

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 01, 2013 Jul 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to bump this for the same questions. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2013 Jul 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

• Even though I have set the quiz to allow up to 10 tries, there is no way to retake the quiz.  Am I missing something?

To retake the quiz , user have to go to the beginning of the quiz using the TOC.

or

The author may put a button say "Retake" on the result slide which takes the user to the beginning of the quiz.

or

In the quiz settings, set the options: If failing grade n attempts and go to slide which marks the beginning of the Quiz.

• I looked at the infite tries option, but it wouldn't let me designate where to go next.

If the nymber of attemts is infinite, the default setting is goto next slide. You may change it by selecting the continue button on the slide. Go to Actions, and set the hyperlink

• If the user clicks the "review quiz" button first, when they return to the score summary page, the "continue" button doesn't work

This should work. Could you please mail me a sample presentation which sees this issue ? Mail me at alpagarw@adobe.com

• How can I configure so the user can "retake" the quiz?

The first question have the answer for this also.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources