Jun 29, 2013 Jun 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant install digital editions on my galaxy tab 2

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2013 Jun 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.  Tarearhoden please see View e-books | iOS, Android devices - http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/view-e-books-ios-android.html which discusses how to obtain an application which will work on your Android device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 01, 2013 Jul 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to install a compatible application such as the Bluefire reader (look it up in the app store).

http://www.bluefirereader.com/bluefire-reader.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That would be good if Bluefire reader actually worked with Adobe Digital Editions, but it doesn't. Adobe are thieves and DO NOT SUPPORT Adobe Digital Editions properly. Worse still, books cannot even be converted to another format due to DRM protection on the files. You can't read them. You can't convert them. Useless!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines