Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong Initial size (%) when importing graphics

Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2013 Jul 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(earlier post sent by error).

When I import graphics into FM (FM10, WIN7, 64-bit), they appear by deafault at 88.87% of original size.

Anyone out there knows how to set FM to import at 100%, if at all possible?

TIA!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 01, 2013 Jul 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you import a graphic by reference, you set the resolution in DPI. If the resolution you set is the same as the resolution of the original graphic, Graphics > Object properties will then inform you that the graphic is imported at 100% of its original size.

The resolution setting in the Imported graphic scaling dialog doesn't seem to be sticky, which is a shame; that is, FM doesn't seem to remember your choice from last time.

1. experiment to find out the DPI value that imports your graphics at 100%
  2. post again to ask whether you can make this DPI value the default; I suspect the answer will be Yes, but don't myself know

N

an hour or so later … I've been working on a real document, and now it seems the resolution setting is sticky. That would, of course, make things a little easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines