• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp X5, Webhelp Index issues

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2007 Feb 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created webhelp using RoboHelp X5. In the WebHelp I have an index. I am facing issues related with this index. When I type in the keyword the index is not pointing to the right term. Let me elaborate it a bit with an example:

My index contains term like - Activate, Administration, Browse, Broken link etc. When the user types in B in the Type in the keyword to find: The keyword Browse is highlighted but when the user types Ba the keyword Administration is highlighted. Similar things happen with other keywords as well.

Is there any way to keep the emphasis on the first letter instead of the letter string.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2007 Feb 22, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum

What you describe is what I see working. Try creating a new project with just a few topics and see if that works OK. That will confirm the problem is with the specific index in your main project. Not sure where we go then though without recreating it.

Are any of the problems linked with sub keywords?

Also are your index entries stored in a file or in the topics?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,
I have tried it on three different projects. But its the same.

Regards,
Jagneswar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Not sure if you are looking at three other projects or a new one? Can you create this in a new project that you could email to me?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp