• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Buy Presenter

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2007 Feb 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a client that previously used Breeze for some training and info courses. They published them as stand alone sites (no Adobe Connect or Breeze server) and deployed them on their website. I need to make them some new content in the same format, but I can't for the life of me find where/how to buy from Adobe. Every buy button on the site tries to take me to Connect Professional subscriptions. Is Presenter for making stand alone presentations not available any more?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2007 Feb 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dear chuck,

simple answer: yes, you can. e.g. from us 😉 - we are adobe partner in europe.
i guess you can find a partner willing to sell you something in the us as well.

contact me, if you need more information.

regards

rainer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2007 Feb 22, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Chuck,

We bought ours through Breezesolutions.com, a gentleman named Jim Applebee. They are an Adobe US partner, provide great support and Jim is a great guy as well. Give him a shout, he should be able to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources