Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong Email Address on Account

Jul 04, 2013 Jul 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I signed up with Adobe Reader on my desktop I had an email account that has long since been deleted. How can I change my setting to accept my new email. When I download a book it's telling me the book is authorized to another person because the books are registered under my new email address.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to change it from https://www.adobe.com/account/account-information.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. My Adobe Digital Editions desktop e-reader has my old email address too and I couldn't find where to change that also so I uninstalled the program and I'm reinstalling it to see if I can change the settings finally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you need help with ADE please ask in http://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_digital_editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2013 Jul 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines