• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

msg: FlashPlayerPlugin_11_7_700_169.exe - Bad Image

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2013 Apr 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running on MS VISTA OS and whenever I now open Firefox I get a variant of this message: "Msg: FlashPlayerPlugin_11_7_700_169.exe - Bad Image"  The firefox related error.jpgdescription goes on to say:

C:\Windows\System32\WINSTA.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.  Try Installing the program again using the original media or contact your system administratoror the software vendor for support"

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Flash.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox (maintaining my personalizations, i.e.bookmarks...).  The message continues to appear.

Having tried to Re & Re the obvious appplication I don't know how to further identify and remedy the root cause of this message.  Can anyone give me directions on what to do next?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2013 Apr 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a system file that is corrupted; try repairing it with the System File Checker.  From an Administrator account run

sfc /scannow

You may need your Windows install disk for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 05, 2013 Jul 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

is not working with sfc/scannow, any suggestion please?!! i have same error, winows 7!!

please help me!!!

error.jpg

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2013 Jul 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not the same error; yours shows a corrupted Nvidia driver file.  Reinstall the latest Nvidia driver for your graphics card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines