• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple ldap queries to one result

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2007 Feb 22, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im running a total of 3 ldap queries to pull in user information accross 3 different offices. I can get the results to display in 3 different cfgrids, but I really want to sum the info into one result and therefore one cfgrid.

Ive tried many things with no joy; array, query of query etc...but ow can the cfgrid accept all 3 queries ?

Many thanks.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What specifically did you try with query of query, and exactly what went wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the reply.
As I am using ldap and because the QofQ syntax looked like SQL, I dismissed it for being exactly that. It wasnt until I revisited my code using UNION that I managed to group all three queries together.

I am now wandering why an array did not work to group all 3 queries. I received errors about the conflicting use of simple and complex data. I may have inadvertently been trying to convert my queries to strings ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation