• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2013 Jul 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting an add on for this website failed to open. What should I do to resolve this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 04, 2013 Jul 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please share more details like your OS, browser, and how this "an add on for this website" error message (you think) is connected to Flash Player so that we can help you.

With regards,

Prabhu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2013 Jul 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Thanks for responding. The original issue started when trying to veiw a youtube video and a foxnews live stream. It stated I needed to update my adobe flash player so I did. I successfully installed the update. But still was not able to see the video or stream. Thats when I started seeing the error stating that an add on for this website failed to run. My OS is Windows Vista Business, my browser is IE9.  If you need anymore info please let me know. Thank you again for your assistance.

MD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines