• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe digital editions

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2013 Jul 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having trouble with my adobe digital editions. It used to work fine but now the latest downloaded books dont show up on my ebook reader any more. It says they are there but my ebook reader doesnt seem to receive them. What can I do? Thanks for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Digital Editions is not Adobe Reader! Please try the right forum! (I don't know why, but there are so many people making this error today, have Adobe changed something?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Adobe Digital Editions.

During holidays and long weekends, people get to play with their toys. In the USA we just had the 4th of July. I speak of toys not in a pejorative sense, since I certainly have a fondness for them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 06, 2013 Jul 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A couple of possibilities.

Did you recently update (downgrade) to ADE2.0?  If so, you need to reregister ADE.

Sometimes ADE gets its registration/activation confused and in a semi-authorized state..

Try completely removing any authorization using ctrl-shift-D to ADE (cmd-shift-D if on Mac).

Restart ADE, and then reauthorize with your Adobe ID.

There are lots of other things ADE2.0 gets wrong too, so if that isn't enough ...

There are lots of bugs in ADE2.0.  Try replacing ADE2.0 with the older but more reliable v1.7.2.

(You can have them both installed at once if you like.)

Version 1.7.2, it is a little difficult to find, available on Adobe site for Windows and for Mac.

http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions.html

The forum software is sometimes corrupting the link above.  There shouldn't be a blank in 'editio ns.html'.  The following redirects to the same page: http://tinyurl.com/diged172

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines