• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I change the language of my Creative Cloud installation?

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2013 Jul 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By default the Creative Cloud application will utilize the language settings for your operating system.  You can find information on what your current language setting is by review the following documentation:

If you wish to install the software included in your Creative Cloud Membership to a different language then you will need to make this adjustment in the Creative Cloud application.  Full details on how this can be accomplished can be found at Adjust the install language | Creative Cloud applications | CCM.

If after adjusting the language and installing the Adobe Creative applications you discover them to be in trial mode then it is possible your subscription may not include the requested language.  You can find more details at Creative Cloud products launch in trial mode on non-English operating systems | CCM, CS6.

Finally you can check if you have an English only or Multi-language membership under you account at http://www.adobe.com/.  For more information on how to manage your membership please see Manage your membership | Creative Cloud.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2013 Jul 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff A Wright wrote:

Finally you can check if you have an English only or Multi-language membership under you account at http://www.adobe.com/

And then where? This is a non specific link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2013 Jul 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arf the process is explained at Manage your membership | Creative Cloud - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/membership-subscription-troubleshooting-creative-c....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2013 Nov 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

I just installed AI, IN and PS from creative cloud and they all came in my language, wich is great, but i'm used to work in English, so how can I change the language once the programs are already installed? do I have to uninstall and install again? (I already changed the language preference on creative cloud settings>preferences>apps>config.>app language) or can i install some language plug-in which i can't find? i'd prefer this one, just to prevent future bugs.

I hope I've made myself clear

Thanks in advance,

Raquel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Raquel yes you will need to remove the software and reinstall.  Please see the message at the beginning of this discussion thread.  You can find full details on how to adjust the language of your installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick answer! keep up the good work*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2014 May 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

I have also a language problem. I want to change the language of my "my information" page online from german to english. It's weird 'cause when I log in, everything is in english, but that part of my online account, which definitely remains in german.

Do you have any solution ?

Thanks in advance of your help!

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2014 May 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pierreguersing if you are referring to the behavior of the Adobe website or htttp://creative.adobe.com/ then I would recommend trying a different web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2014 Jul 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like to change the language of the web interface in the creative cloud. But the only location for language change is the contact language.

My region is Japan, but I would prefer to have the web interface in english without changing my region to US (or any other place).

and using a different browser doesn't change the language on your web page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the bottom of the website you have a region button. Klick and select a region with English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2014 Oct 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Icould change the applications from dutch to english , uninstaling first the applications with windows uninstal program , and installing the programs again with the cloud manager .

The cloud is still in dutch but at least I can work with the programs. Thank you from the adobe forum .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want the Creative Cloud desktop app to be in English, aswell. How do I do that?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2016 Jan 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are having the same issue as me, when I opened Adobe CC they had "Canadian" on the right of the screen ... but unfortunately, if you chose that, it was actually "French" Canadian.  So when you opened up Adobe everything was in French instead of English

So go to the bottom of the page and look for "Change Region" ...   not sure how it looks in French now that I changed it ... but it is on the very bottom of the first page on the far left beside the world map.  When you click it you can find, in my case, English Canada.  Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2016 Feb 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

I need to support hebrew writing (right to left).

I've followed the instructions on the link you mentioned.

afterwords It didn't give me the option to uninstall, just to install again, and I still can't write hebrew correctly.

I can get the hebrew font, but it is still from left to right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 31, 2016 Jul 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this all would be much easier when the adobe clowns would let you choose the language when you install an application.

you know like a dropdown box that every multilanguage SHAREWARE app has.

why not let us decide to install more than one language?

how big are the language files 10MB?

adobe software is so bloated what difference make a few MB more?

this whole language stuff is a mess since the start and adobe is unable to make this easy.

what if you work with your spouse on the same system and one want´s the apps in english and the other in their native language?

is it possible that some people at adobe may come to their senses and actually do something that HELPS their customers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Tanja,

I agree, but insulting Adobe staff won't help for sure.. let's keep it professional here.

have a nice day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2016 Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Tanja.. professional software should ALWAYS let you pick the language before installation.. it just makes total sense like that. Unless of course if the software has only 1 language to offer... as a software developer myself i don't understand why it was designed like this. makes zero sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines