Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Related selects in JS

Feb 23, 2007 Feb 23, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to build an email list for parents to receive school- and grade-specific emails. I'm building related selects to choose the school, and then the grades at that school (which vary based on elementary/middle/high). I've grabbed working JS code and changed it, and of course it doesn't work for me. 🙂 It displays the schools fine, but doesn't change the grades box. When I view the source, it is creating the appropriate arrays, but they're not being implemented.

I'm attaching the code with the handy "attach code" button. :) I can provide the source data as well if that would help.

And next, of course, I'll need to pass these values to another page to use. If anyone has insight on *that*, I'd appreciate being pointed in a good direction.

(I feel like such a moron)
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give this tutorial a glance:

http://tutorial95.easycfm.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
quote:

Originally posted by: tclaremont
Give this tutorial a glance:
http://tutorial95.easycfm.com/

Interesting. I didn't realize one could cfml inside a script tag.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I once wrote one that works and posted the code on one of these forumns.

Do a google advance group search for something I wrote that contains the words "etiology", "return" and "detail".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation