• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter 9 Video Creator records/plays back the wrong slide - Any ideas?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2013 Jul 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recorded a short video last week using Presenter 9 VC, Powerpoint 2010, and Windows 7. When I edited the video, I saw that when I was speaking to Slide 10, the presentation jumped to Slide 11. I assumed I accidentally bumped the presentation forward. Weird that I didn't notice, but it could happen I guess... I record it again. Same thing happens. So I recorded it a third time, taking extra care to make certain Slide 10 stayed on my screen the entire time I needed it to. When I viewed the video in the editor, the same exact thing happened again. Even though Slide 10 stayed on my screen, the Video Creator kept jumping right past it to Slide 11. I'm new to Adobe Presenter (long-time Captivate user) and would like to know if anyone has ever heard of this happening. Most importantly, what can I do to fix it?? Thanks!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 08, 2013 Jul 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Do you mean that when you see the video inside Video Creator, slide 10 appears for a split second and then jumps to slide-11?

Can you record the same scenario in diagnostic mode and send us the logs.

Follow these steps -

1. Close Video creator if it is already opened

2. In Windows > Programs > look for "Troubleshoot Adobe Presenter Video Creator"

3. Launch the same and record the exact same steps

4. Stop recording > Ensure that the issue has been reproduced.

5. Close the application.

6. While closing, it will prompt you to send us an email with collected log reports.

Kindly send the logs. We will go through it and get back to you.

It will also be great if you can send us the presentation in which the issue is reproducible.

Regards,

Mukul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2014 Sep 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I had the same problem on many presentation created with Powerpoint 2010, Windows 7 using Video Creator, I wonder if there's anything that's been done since this post about this and if you can please advise. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources