• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Flash Player

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2013 Jul 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to run an Internet Explorer video clip I get the message; You need to install Adobe Flash Player to watch this video. I successfully installed AFP but it continues to give me the same error message.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2013 Jul 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on the age of the video and the webpage it's hosted on, it could be a problem with the HTML in the page and there's nothing you can do about it. If it's bee a few years since the webmaster designed the page, it may not recognixe Flash Player 11 (or 10 for that matter) as a "newer version" because the version begins with a "1" and it believes it's less than 7 or 8 or 9.
Again, that's only one possibility.

To be certain, you should try downloading another browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Safari, and then download the Flash player plugin for the other browser (it's different than the one for IE - not ActiveX based) and try the video again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2013 Jul 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines