• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Max Possible Score Setting Incorrect

Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2013 Jul 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Curriculum and Course set up where the course is a PowerPoint/Presenter document with an embedded quiz. When I look at the course, the max possible score shows as 80. There are 8 questions with a value of 10 each. So this is correct.

I needed to override the score for one individual, so went into Reporting by user to override. In the override screen, the Max Possible Score shows as 20 and will not let me put a number greater than 20 in there.

I looked at previous versions of the content under Reports, By Item, By Answers. What I found is that version 1 had a Max Possible Score = 20. The other 3 version have a Max Possible Score = 80. I looked at recent completion report records to see if those will also show a Max Possible Score = 20 in the Override screen and they do.

How do I get this corrected such that when we need to override, we can put a score in that is appropriate?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the user's status on this course, as they may have accessed version 1, with the lower score, so that is what parameters are being used to allow you to override. Resetting their status should mean that they have access to the most current version of the course, and you should be able to set their score appropriately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jorma,

It is not only this user whose record shows max possible score = 20. I looked at several completion records from today and yesterday and all on the override screen have max possible score = 20. So I am assuming that all have this no matter which version they used when taking the training.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a bug. Maybe one of the Adobe staff here can chime in and help out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I submitted a support request id 0184487876.

I tried the same in our test environment with the same results. The course information for the quiz does show the correct max possible score, but when you attempt to override, the max possible score on that screen is the original.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

I tried to reproduce the issue but not reproducable at my end.

I might be missing something, please share your contact information at tcssup@adobe.com

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources