• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

smileboxtray

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2013 Jul 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is smileboxtray?  Everytime I try to update Adobe it says I have to close it.  I can't close something if I donn't know what it is.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2013 Jul 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Smilebox Tray belongs to software Smilebox by Smilebox (www.smilebox.com). It's apparently a photo uploader application.

Description: SmileboxTray.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Documents and Settings". Known file sizes on Windows 7/XP are 201,352 bytes (35% of all occurrences), 254,600 bytes, 266,888 bytes, 193,424 bytes or 205,448 bytes.     http://www.file.net/process/smileboxtray.exe.html
The file has a digital signature. It is not a Windows system file. Therefore the technical security rating is 24% dangerous, however also read the users reviews.

To "close it" right click on your taskbar (at the bottom of the screen) and choose Task Manager.

Locate it in the list of runnign process, click it and click "End Process". It will then be shut down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines