• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frustrated!!

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2013 Jul 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried installing the latest version of Flash Player and when it finished it indicated "I don't have sufficient permission to complete the download!" I can view videos through my Internet Explorer but when I try to download the new version or try to view video through my Firefox (my default browser) I continually get this message!! I couldn't even send in a message through one of your "live Help" it gave me the same message.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox and this did not help...PLEASE help!!

Camille

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your account an administrator account? Usually this happens when the account is a standard user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never had issues before so my friend created an Admin account and we

tried from there but it syill would not install. Same message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloading anything does not require Administrator permissions; installing however does.

Try the following

If you still get that error message, then I strongly suspect that your system is infected with malware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I highly suspect I'm infected by Malware. Any suggestions on the best way

to get rid of it?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the free version of http://www.malwarebytes.org/

However, there is a chance that it also won't allow you to download this.  In that case, download it on a different computer, then use a memory stick or such to transfer it to the infected computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines