• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player download problems

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2013 Jul 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe: Your idea of customer service stinks. I do NOT want to start a discussion group, I want a resolution to a problem. Your product will not download even though it is required in order to view certain content on certain sites. I do not have time to wait for someone to hopefully respond to my 'discussion'. Don't you people work in an office where time and productivity are essential? I do. So where do we go from here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First and foremost, you HAVE NOT reached Adobe customer service here. This is a "user to user" forum. We're just Adobe customers like you. I'm a free lance web designer who volunteers troubleshooting skills, because Adobe products help me eek out a living in this crappy economy.

Where we go from here is:

What operating systen are you using? (Windows XP, Vixta, 7 8, Mac OS X)

What browser are you using to attempt the download?

What happens when you attempt the download?

Are you seeing any error messages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not mean to offend. I copied and pasted from an email I sent them and forgot to edit that part out.

Answers:

What operating systen are you using? (Windows XP, Vixta, 7 8, Mac OS X) Windows 7

What browser are you using to attempt the download? Firefox

What happens when you attempt the download? I get the first dialog box and I hit Save. According to the instructions after the security check a dialog box will open and I am to hit Run and the download will begin. I see where there is a striped bar as it completes the security check but when it is complete, nothing else happens. No dialog box, no notification of additional time or info needed, nothing.

Are you seeing any error messages? No error messages

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines