• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

google virus crap

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2013 Jul 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why does adobe support viruses spyware etc google toolbar etc actually all toolbars are nothing more than spyware malaware and adware so why does this company support them they are well known as viruses and are also very well known to damage computer i spend 60 to 80 hours every week removing and repairing the damage these toolbar ad-on's do to peoples computers these programs are the no one sauce for viruses to access peoples computers but adobe still supplys these programs toolbars are the worst thing you can ever install on your computer but almost every company offers them why so they can see what you are doing and then bombard you with junk emails and harrass you into buying things they are also used to infect your computer with a virus and then try to sell you the antivirus program to remove the virus this is how many viruses are spreed (AFT virus FBI virus etc) you are far more likely (almost garrenteed ) to get these viruses if you have a toolbar so why do companies support them to sell more products and no other reason there is a box to stop the installation of these toolbars but adobe hide it very very well so you don't stop it from being installed if you do install a toolbar any toolbar please go to programs and features and uninstall it even better install a free program called revo uninstaller and use it to remove them it will remove all the crap the toolbar leaves behind

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google toolbar IS NOT a virus.  Granted it's poo, and I've never installed it, deliberately or by mistake. It is an "enabler" for all kinds of malware that can and likely will really screw up a PC... but in itself it is not a virus by defintion.

You're not alone in your frustration. I wish that Adobe could offer us Reader, Flash Player and Shockwave WITHOUT having to use "sponsored downloads", but they don't (or maybe can't), and the alternative is every three weeks, we have to cough up $10 bucks for an update. They pay people to develop and update this stuff that nobody has to pay for to download, and they use the sponsorship to offest server maintenance and hosting bandwidth costs.

But you're preaching to the choir here. We're just Adobe users like you, and like you, I've "repaired" many a PC that was infected by something the Google or Ask toolbar... or some of the more malicious ones, led some unsuspecting fool to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

googlehater wrote:

sauce for viruses...

Now that's a term that I have never seen before

Anyway, this is a user forum, and the people who make these policy decisions will never read all the complaints about bundled software.

You can download the offline installers (without any bundled software) from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines