• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not most recent version

Advocate ,
Jul 12, 2013 Jul 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download the debugger version from http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html but when it goes to install, it says it's not the most current version. How can I get a debbuger version that will install for Flash Builder?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have to manually remove the old release first

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Installing Flash Player.

If you want to install a version older than the one currently installed, you'll need to first Uninstall.  This is a security measure that prevents malicious sites from downgrading you to a vulnerable version of Flash Player.

In terms of specific download that's stale, it takes a while for changes to propagate out to all of the content distribution nodes on Akamai.  You may have just hit a stale note.  That should definitely have cleared on it's own at this point.  If you're still running into it, we'll need to manually intervene.

If you continue to see the issue after refreshing the page, specifically which content debugger download are you running into the problem on (Mac, Windows Active-X, Windows Plug-in), and where are you located (US, Europe, etc)?  If you could right-click and choose copy link on the specific download you're having problems with, that would be the ideal level of detail.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks much. I'll try again in the morning. I sometimes think I adopt things a bit too quickly and I usually do AIR, but today I was trying to debug a webapp and it wasn't cooperating. Again, thank you for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines