• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google Products

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2013 Jul 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I recently updated Adobe Flash the program automatically loaded Google Tool Bar and Chrome.  I do not use these products and want to find out how to remove them from my computer?  Also will my Adobe products still function correctly after they are removed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2013 Jul 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, your Adobe products WILL function with or without the Google apps installed.
To remove them go to your Control Panel, snd select Add/Remove Programs (XP) or Programs and Features>Uninstall a Program (Vista, 7 or 8).

These apps may be unselected during a new download, but I confirmed last week that at least the McAfee Security Scan installs without an "opt out" during updates. The issue has been reported to development, but... we're just Adobe users here, like you, so we cannot promise anything will be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines