• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot get flash player to play on my Dell with windows 7. Whats the secret?

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2013 Jul 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whats the secret?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2013 Jul 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2013 Jul 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly means "cannot"?

P.S. the correct download links for the latest Flash Player installers can be found at http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea... (under the heading Progess bar hangs...).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2013 Jul 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can·not Show IPA

verb

a form of ·can not. Idioms

cannot but, have no alternative but to: We cannot but choose otherwise.

Origin:

1350–1400; Middle English

Usage note

Cannot  is sometimes also spelled can not.  The one-word spelling is by far the more common: Interest rates simply cannot continue at their present level.  The contraction can't  is most common in speech and informal writing.

I have tried uninstalling , deleting the Macromed folders , restarting the computer, reinstalling from the same location you gave me , but when I try to see a message from someone with an embedded flash player image , it will not play and tells me that I have to get an upgrade to my Flash Player.  Very frustrating . By the way Flash Player runs on my old Dell running Microsoft XP. Thank you for reply.

Frank C.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2013 Jul 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines